With PAM’s station controller I now have the ability to setup a small army of PAM drones to command at will. This is going to be awesome ^_^
Subscribe for more –
Join my Discord channel –
Space Engineers is and awesome fun survival game with gameplay involving the great Dark Lord Clang. All hail our evil overlord XD
Want to try the [PAM] Path Auto Miner | Autonomous mining and grinding script by Keks? Well the script can be found on the Steam Workshop here –
The Modular Encounters Spawner mod for the ai drone army can be found on the Steam Workshop here –
The Defense Shields mod can be found on the Steam Workshop here –
The Hover Engine mod on the workshop can be found here –
The Nanite Control Factory mod can be found on the Steam Workshop here –
The Octopus: Full-Auto Mining Robot for Planets can be found here –
ABOUT THIS GAME
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on planets. Players build space ships, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses (civil and military), pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive. Featuring both creative and survival modes, there is no limit to what can be built, utilized and explored.
Space Engineers features a realistic, volumetric-based physics engine: everything in the game can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game can be played either in single or multiplayer modes.
Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity.
Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn’t use technologies that wouldn’t be feasible in the near future.
Space Engineers concentrates on construction and exploration aspects, but can be played as a survival shooter as well. We expect players will avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build machines and fortifications to survive in space and on planets. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Planets and moons – inspired by real celestial objects (Earth, Mars, Alien, Moon, Europa, Titan), fully destructible & persistent, volumetric, atmosphere, gravity, climate zones
– Creative – unlimited resources, instant building, no death
– Survival – realistic management of resources and inventory capacity; manual building; death and respawn
Single-player – you are the sole space engineer
Multiplayer – alpha version (not a final version)
– Creative and survival mode with your friends
– Cooperative and competitive
– Privacy customization: offline, private, friends only, public
– Max 16 players (this may increase in the future)
– Weapons on/off
– Copy-paste on/off
– Earth Easy Start – start on a habitable planet with a set of basic vehicles. Your survival is threatened by attacking pirates who set up shop within range of their drones.
– Mars Easy Start – become a colonist on a barren, inhospitable planet. Make sure you secure a source of water soon. Also beware of local pirates.
– Alien Easy Start – the alien planet is a place with very sparse oxygen, not enough to breath freely. There is hostile fauna and pirates who want to claim the riches of this mysterious world and are not willing to share.
– Moon Easy Start – You start on a moon orbiting a habitable planet. Your base is under attack by pirates.
– Empty Star System – It is a star system with 3 distinctive planets and their 3 moons. Except for local fauna, planets are uninhabited.
– Lone Survivor – start on an abandoned asteroid platform with no ships
– Crashed Red Ship – your mother ship just crashed…
– Two Platforms – competitive two-team multi-player world
– pirate bases: can be found either in space or occupying planetary surface. They have bounty hidden inside their containers that players can loot if they get over the drone attacks.
– enemy drones: they spawn automatically from pirate bases and attack the players when they venture into pirate territory
Ships (small and large ships – build them, pilot them and crush them