This quadcopter is loosely based off of the Star Wars Speeder bike.
Find it here
with special thanks to TomTop
– Looks cool. Pretend that you’re an imperial stormtrooper scout being chased by Leia through the forests of Endor 😉
– Very good control range of at least the length of a soccer field.
– Well protected propellers, will be difficult to break.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Heavy, especially with the little guy onboard. Requires quite a bit of throttle to fly. Consider removing him for better performance once his thrill factor wears off. (he’s easily removed)
and here is its flight demonstration
Brand: Create Toys
Controller mode: Mode 2
Frequency : 2.4G
Gyro: 6-Axis gyro
Motor: Coreless motor
Function: up, down, left, right, forward, backward, 3D Roll, headless mode, auto-return
Charging time: about 60mins
Flight time: about 5mins
Control distance: about 100m
Transmitter battery: 4 * 1.5V AA battery (not included)
Battery power: 3.7V 650mAh Lipo Battery
Battery size: 41 * 25 * 8mm
Quadcopter size: 279 * 212 * 133mm
Quadcopter weight: 99g
1 * E902 Quadcopter, 1 * Transmitter (mode 2), 1 * 3.7V 650mAh Lipo Battery, 2 * Pairs of Spare Propellers, 1 * USB Charging Cable, 1 * Screwdriver, 1 * English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.