This micro quadcopter is entirely encaged to protect its propellers, and younger people who might be flying it. Comes with a controller/carrying case too. Get it here 18% off with coupon rc18off
– It’s cheap!
– Small and easily portable. Carrying case also serves as its controller.
– Propellers are highly protected by a cage which entirely encases the quadcopter. Additionally, there is no way anyone could possibly get dinged by the props, making this good for “smaller” fliers.
– Reasonable flight time of about 4 minutes.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration
– Although the cage provides plenty of protection to both the propellers and pilot, it also affects and degrades the quadcopter’s flight performance. This is strictly a indoor flier as the slightest breeze will carry this away. Not very maneuverable, and is mainly intended for beginner fliers learning the basics of quadcopter control.
– It quickly builds up an accelerometer drift that you need to counter opposite movement of the pitch roll stick. Eventually the drift becomes uncontrollable. Landing for a few seconds will cancel the drift, allowing the quadcopter to momentarily become flyable again. But the drift will reoccur once in flight.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.