DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Drone Technology and Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market for drones as well as analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, the latter considered the base year, as well as estimates for 2018 through 2023, with projections of CAGR in the forecast period.
The report includes a discussion of technological, regulatory and competitive elements as well as economic trends affecting the market. It also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global drone market and current trends within the industry.
The drone market is segmented into two categories:
- Type of unmanned vehicle: ground (UGVs), surface (USVs), underwater (UUVs) and aerial (UAVs).
- Application: Logistics and warehousing, defense, field operations and entertainment.
- UGV includes only those unmanned vehicles used for military and commercial applications. It does not include driverless cars used by end consumers.
The Report Includes:
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Country-specific data and analysis for U.S., China, Russia, the U.K., Australia, Germany, Turkey, U.A.E., Brazil, France, Saudi Arabia, India, South Korea and Japan
- Coverage of history and market dynamics of drones
- Discussion of types of drones including unmanned ground vehicles, unmanned surface vehicles, unmanned marine vehicles and unmanned aerial vehicles
- Description of demand for drones in surveillance, reconnaissance, military combat and commercial applications
- Detailed description of major players in the market, including Aerovironment, Inc., BAE System, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., Parrot Drones SAS, Saab Seaeye Ltd. and Xiaomi Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary And Highlights
Chapter 3 Drone Technology And Market Overview
Chapter 4 Drone Technology And Market Breakdown By Type
Chapter 5 Drone Technology By Subsystem
Chapter 6 Drone Technology And Market Breakdown By Industry
Chapter 7 Drone Technology And Market Breakdown By Region
Chapter 8 Competitive Analysis
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- AAI Corp.
- Aerovironment, Inc.
- Airbus Defence And Space
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- Autonomous Surface Vehicles Ltd.
- BAE System
- Cybaero Ab
- Dassault Aviation S.A.
- Denel Dynamics
- Ehang, Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
- Insitu Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Kaman Aerospace Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Oceaneering International, Inc.
- Parrot Drones Sas
- Saab Seaeye Ltd.
- Safran S.A.
- SZ Dji Technology Co., Ltd.
- Teledyne Marine
- Textron Inc.
- Thales Group
- Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc
- Uconsystem Co. Ltd.
- Xiaomi Inc.
- Yuneec International Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phss4c/global_drone?w=4