Hand Operated Drones for Kids or Adults
Get this Drone:
COMPARE AND CHOOSE BEST SIMILAR ITEMS:
1. Holy Stone HS110D:
2. SANROCK Drone for Kids:
3. SIMREX X900 Drone:
4. SNAPTAIN SP650 1080P Drone:
5. Cheerwing W1PRO:
6. BABRIC Biff-2 GPS :
7. SIMREX X900 Drone:
8. SIMREX X300C Mini Drone:
9. GPS Drone with Camera:
10. DRONE-CLONE XPERTS Drone:
1. HIGH-TECH HAND OPERATED DRONE WITH NO REMOTE FOR EASY, HANDS FREE FUN: Anyone can fly Scoot – the best hand controlled drone for kids, tweens teens, grownups and everyone in between; Easy mini drone toys for boys or girls ages 4-5 years old and up w/ 1-Key Take Off/Landing and Altitude Hold
2. THIS GRAVITY DEFYING FLYING BALL KIDS DRONE IS AN EXCITING GROUP PARTY GAME: Charge your hand drones for kids in under an hour w/ the included USB cable; Play multiplayer games with these epic flying orb drone toys for boys and girls
3. FUTURISTIC HOVER BALL THAT MAKES THE PERFECT GIFTS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES: Scoot hand controlled drones for kids use high-tech infrared motion sensors to detect obstacles; These kids drones for beginners are definitely 2019’s top boy toys, girl toys and all around best kids drone
4. TAKE YOUR SMALL SCOOT DRONE FLYING TOYS ANYWHERE: This cool flying ball drone is a gravity defying hover drone perfect for any room, office or dorm and teen boy gifts; These indoor drones for beginners make awesome travel toys, kids gifts and fun birthday party activities. Easy charging via USB port using your computer, laptop, power bank, phone charger adapters
5. PERFECT MINI DRONES for KIDS, TEENS and ADULTS with ASSURED QUALITY: Have a hoot with Scoot, one of the hottest toys for boys and girls; We’ll provide a full refund if you’re not thrilled with our hand operated drone flying toys for boys and girls
KID-FRIENDLY MINI DRONE
Scoot is a fun and easy-to-fly indoor drone for kids aged 8 and up! Whether it’s at a friend’s house or at home, this portable drone is a delight to fly with friends, siblings, and the whole family. Vibrant LEDs make flying Scoot extra fun in the dark!
HOW DO I MOVE SCOOT?
Use your hand to fly Scoot! All it takes is a gentle toss to get Scoot flying – no remote control needed. This mini flying drone changes directions based on the movement of your hand on the side or under the drone.
1. First plug in the included USB charging cable into your DC power source; we recommend that you only charge your Scoot using the USB port of your Computer/Laptop or Power Bank with a Current input of 0.5-2.0A.
2. Plug in the Round Pin of charging cable into the Scoot drone (charging socket can be found on the bottom of the drone, on the opposite side of the ON/OFF switch).
3. Do NOT exceed 50 minutes charge time – exceeding the charging time may damage the drone
4. Please allow your RC toy to rest 10 minutes between flights