How to make a Drone for kids it’s completely made with LEGO it’s very easy and more affordable for your kids to make.
Learn: As many of you probably know, we aren’t the best at building RC things, so we thought we’d start pretty easy, with a LEGO Block Quadcopter! All joking aside, this was extremely fun and easy to piece together and to top it all off, it actually flew really well!
Whether you are a kid that loves the hobby, or like we are a big kid at heart, this truly was a unique experience when compared to many of the RC things we’ve featured on our channel. Both Abby and I encourage you to pick one of these up just for the experience of “building” something and then watching it fly. Plus, you really can’t beat the price!
Buy this Product Here:
– Kids can build this themselves using toy blocks.
– Nice smooth yet manoeuvrable flier. Really, I was surprised how well this quadcopter could fly, considering what it was constructed from 🙂
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Does not have the flip capability.
– The potential for flyaway if you fly out of range of the transmitter.
❇️We regularly upload exciting videos like this
For more Please Subscribe to Our Channel
Thanks For Watching Please Like and Subscribe.