This new Hubsan includes circle me and follow me modes. It can also be easily programmed to fly automatic surveillance missions using waypoints. Find it here
This drone is similar to the H501A, but includes a Bluetoth controller for more precise flight control.
– Includes HT009 Bluetooth controller that provides precise control of the drone through your phone.
– Advanced flight control modes. Drone can follow your position, circle a position, or fly programmed waypoint missions.
– Auto takeoff, auto landing, return to home and landing on lost contact and low voltage.
– Records HD video directly to a microSD card insert into the drone. This eliminates WiFi lag for smooth video.
– HD in-flight FPV video can also be viewed directly on your phone via the X-Hubsan app available on Google Play here and iTunes here
– Widely available 7.4V 2700mah H501 battery gives up to 20 minutes flight time per battery.
– Camera is only 720p HD.
– WiFi can be very laggy, especially as range increases. Beginners, don’t depend on WiFi alone to navigate this drone when its distant. Otherwise you’ll be finding yourself pressing the return to home button much more than you might like. It’s better to practice the following easy to learn skill to lessen your dependence on the screen and the RTH button.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.