You get two drones for one price with this package. Both are very sporty little fliers, good for beginners and intermediates alike. Find it here
– You get two drones with one transmitter. When the battery wears down on one, switch to the second drone to keep flying.
– Both are very good fliers
– Bright LED’s on the nose of each to help in orientation.
– No altitude hold! Great for helping beginners learn proper throttle control.
– Does include headless mode and one key return for those that need it.
– Internal batteries, can’t be replaced in the field.
– Manufacturer’s promotional video gives false impression that this has return to home and landing capability. It does not.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.