This large drone is designed for lifting GoPro and GoPro clone cameras. Find it here from LighTake And find its spare parts here It also comes with its own 720p HD camera with wide angled lens, motorized gimbal, powerful motors and great range. Its anti-vibration camera mount is also designed to accommodate many action cameras such as GoPro Hero4, Xiaomi Yi, SJCam, etc…
– 720p HD camera with wide angled lens.
– Powered remote control gimbal. Can remotely tilt camera full down or horizontal.
– Camera anti vibration mounts.
– Camera mount sized and designed to accommodate GoPro and GoPro clone cameras.
– Great range in excess of 150 meters.
– Appears to use Syma X8C sized plug-in motors (power plugs appear to be same also).
– Good power and steep pitch make this quadcopter very fast at high rates.
– Great LED lighting, good night flier.
– Over 250 grams. Will require FAA registration.
And here is its flight demonstration
Color: Black + Yellow
Material: ABS + Electronic Components
Item name: RC Quadcopter
Control channel: 4 channels
Controller Frequency: 2.4GHz
Gyroscope: Six axis
Function: forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, hovering, 3D flips,CF Mode,One Key Return, 2.0MP Camera
Remote distance: About 100m (But I was easily flying past 150 meters)
Charging time: About 200mins
Flight time: About 10mins (I averaged about 9 minutes)
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 2000mah Li-po battery (replaceable)
Transmitter battery: 4 *AA battery (not included)
Item dimension: 55.7*53.8*17.5 CM
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x 2.0MP Camera, 1 x Charger, 1 x English User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.