METAKOO Drone with Camera Optical Flow Altitude Hold, X300 Quadcopter Drone with 2.0MP HD Camera 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis
Get it on Amazon :
Looking for an awesome drone or quadcopter? In this unboxing and review we look at the METAKOO X300 Drone. The X300 drone features altitude hold, over 15 minutes of fly time battery life, and a range of over 300 feet. In addition to that this drone flies great and has more advanced features like 3D flips and headless mode. At the time of this review this quadcopter drone cost ~$130 on Amazon.
Pictures of the Metakoo X300 Drone:
Music by Sensei Nap :
Pros of the METAKOO X300 Quadcopter Drone:
– Build quality: This drone is extremely sturdy and seems like it will last a long time. During my testing I crashed it several times and there is no significant damage. Why this is a more expensive drone it would be great for beginners
– 3D flips: The flips this drone can perform are awesome. You can easily control which way the drone flips and the drone does not lose control while flipping
– Battery life: During flight the battery last at least 15 minutes which is much longer than any other Drone I’ve tested. It take the battery 2 to 3 hours to fully charge.
– Ease of flight: The drone is very easy to fly. With the automatic take off and attitude holding it’s perfect for beginners
– Includes an extra set of drone propellers in the box
– The video quality is surprisingly good. I found the footage to be very clear, in focus, and very colorful. There is no sound but the video is high enough quality to share on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or other social networks.
– The Metakoo X300 is similar to other great drone brands such as DROCON, Cellstar, Xk, Xiangtat, Goolsky, and Holy Stone
– Attitude holding and hovering work great and make it easy to take high quality video and pictures
– Range of well over 300 feet
Cons of the METAKOO X300 Quadcopter Drone:
– Some assembly required before it can be used
– No heads-up display
– SD card and batteries for the remote control not included
😀 HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? 😀
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE –
SEND ME A TIP! –
Find Amazon Promo Codes Here:
HOW DO I DO IT?
My YouTube Setup:
Sony DSC-HX80 Camera –
Neewer Mini Table Tripod –
LimoStudio Lighting Kit –
Mpow PC Headset –
Cell Phone – Moto G5 Plus –