The integrated system combines a #drone with a sensitive #magnetometer and a precise altimeter for True Terrain Following mode.
Typical applications of a drone+SENSYS MagDrone R3 integrated system:
– Detection of #UXO (unexploded ordnance)
– Detection of underground/buried #infrastructure (metallic pipes, shielded cables, etc.)
– Detection of #metallic #objects (starting from a few hundred-gram) underground
– #Archeological investigations.
Acquired data quality.
Important to know – the magnetometer is not an active sensor – it measures the magnetic field at the point where it is located. Therefore it is very important to fly as low as possible above the surface, especially to detect small size metallic items. The integrated #True_Terrain_Following (TTF) system with a precise laser altimeter allows flying as low as 1m AGL.
Why use a magnetometer with a drone?
The integrated magnetometer+drone system enables:
– several times faster area scanning to detect metals, compared to scanning with a handheld device.
– to obtain geo-referenced maps of the surveyed area.
Survey mission planning.
To plan a drone+magnetometer survey mission with #UgCS, just mark the area of interest on the map and start the automatic flight mission.
Discover drone based industrial solutions:
Discover universal drone mission planning software UgCS