Watch as panelists discuss artificial intelligence as it relates to military uses during AFWERX Fusion 2019.
Moderator: Andrew S. Bowne, Associate Professor, Contract and Fiscal Law Department, The Judges Advocate General’s School
– Michael Kanaan, Captain, Co-chair for Artificial Intelligence, HAF AI Cross-Functional Team U.S. Air Force
– Eric Frahm, Lt. Col., Technology Integration Detachment Director Air Education & Training Command, U.S. Air Force
– Anthony Sanchez, Technical Director, Government, Veritone Inc.
– Matthew J. Tarascio, VP & Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Corporate Engineering, Technology & Operations, Lockheed Martin
View our playlist for all AFWERX Fusion 2019 videos here:
Learn more about us:
Join our ecosystem:
The theme of AFWERX Fusion 2019 was Multi-Domain Operations (MDO). The Multi-Domain Operations Challenge put out an open call for products from teams and businesses to help develop an impenetrable technology platform that enables and executes decisions rapidly and accurately. It’s aiming to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the U.S. and its Allies’ integrated operations in the areas of air, space, land, sea, cyber and the electromagnetic spectrum.
– AFWERX Fusion drives collaboration between industry, military, academia:
– Top potential Multi-Domain Operations innovators named at 2019 AFWERX Fusion Xperience:
– Airmen Explore Multi-Domain Tech as Policy Takes Shape:
– Second Annual AFWERX “Fusion” Event Tackles Multi-Domain Operations:
Some capabilities and tools AFWERX utilizes:
-Spark Tank (For Airmen):
-Spark (For Airmen):
-Workshops (For Airmen):
-Ideation Platform (For Airmen):
-Tech Accelerators (For Businesses):
-Challenges (For Businesses & Individuals):
-Small Business Innovation Research (For Businesses)
-Small Business Technology Transfer program (For Academia):
*** CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA ***