This tiny nano camera drone is a surprisingly fast and maneuverable little quadcopter with great range. If you were considering the Cheerson CX-10C, I would recommend that you reconsider 😉 Find it here
– Although only 0.3MP resolution, this quadcopter’s camera actually takes nice vide.
– FAST little nano. It has very good pitch and power to make it one of the fastest nano quadcopters.
– Maneuverable too, with three varied selectable rates of pitch and maneuverability.
– Stable flier, good for aerial video purposes.
– Tiny and lightweight. Exempt from FAA registration.
– Does not have headless mode or one key return.
– Internal non swappable battery (common for most nano quadcopters)
– Needed microSD memory card and card reader are NOT included.
and here’s my flight with it.
Gyro 6 axis
Flight Time 2.5–4 minutes (I got 3.5 while recording video and flying aggressively)
Charging Time About 25 minutes
Distance Control distance: about 15-30M
Flight distance: about 15-30M
Battery Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 150mah (included)
Battery for transmitter: 2 x AAA battery (not included)
Note Memory card and card reader NOT included
Quadcopter Size: 62 x 62 x 20mm
Blade size: 30mm
1 x LD-10C Mini RC Quadcopter With camera
1 x 2.4G transmitter
1 x 3.7V 150mah Battery
1 x USB charging cable
4 x spare blades
1 x User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.