This video is the unboxing, maiden flight, and review of the brand new Syma X5HW WiFi FPV Drone Quadcopter.
Click here for current price: or here for another price comparison:
Here is a link to my Amazon Store to help support the channel and keep it independent:
I have other Syma Drone products, and I have been impressed with nearly all of them, but this one shows that Syma is not resting on its past success.
In this video I unbox the quad, review its parts and pieces, put it through its maiden flight & first FPV Flight, and at the end of the video I wrap it up with a review followed by a few drone crash outtakes! lol
Here are my review notes for this FPV multirotor:
– Fun and easy to fly
– Super stable
– Altitude hold feature that performs better than expected
– Very durable
– FPV allows you to record to your smart phone and see the footage at the same time
– There is some slight lag in the FPV, but not bad
– The throttle cut takes some getting used to for it to work right
– Not a legit con, but it is hard to control when doing flips indoors
In addition to what I mentioned above, I did a quick size comparison between the Syma X5HW FPV Drone quadcopter and several other popular quads. Those include my Cheerson CX-10C Nano Quad, Blade Inductrix Micro Quad, Blade Nano QX 3D, Syma X5SC-1 Falcon, and Syma X8C Venture.
This FPV Quad is the lastest advancement along with the Syma X5HC Camera Drone of the original Syma X5C, which had earned great reputation as one of the best beginner quadcopters out there.
Color: White, Blue
Frequency : 2.4G
Channel : 4CH
HD Camera:Photos(2MEGA), Video(1MEGA)
Battery for Quadcopter: 3.7V 600mAh Li-poly
Transmitter Battery: 4 x AA battery
Charging Time : About 90 mins (USB charging)
Flying time : About 5~7 minutes
Charging time:About 130 minutes
Controlling distance:About 30-50 meters
– Syma Wifi Drone with 2.0MP HD camera.
– With Altitude Hold mode, setting height.
– 6-Axis gyro flight, for stability, stronger wind resistance and easier control.
– The quadcopter can fly both indoor and outdoor using 4 channels digital proportional RC system, 2.4 gHz
– Functions: up/down,left/right sideward fight,forward/backward,turn left/right,with gyro/flash lights,A 360-degree 3D and special functions (continuous rolling)
Look for outdoor video of me flying this as well as video of my using my Mobius Action Cam and my Runcam 2 Action Cam in the near future!