This large FPV drone includes a microSD card slot for recording 720p HD video directly to a memory card. This eliminates recorded video lag seen with similar WiFi camera quadcopters. Find it here
– 720p HD video
– WiFi FPV real-time in-flight video
– Large battery and powerful motors.
– Got over 8 1/2 minutes flight time with aggressive flying.
– Has four rates. Very maneuverable in highest rate.
– Altitude hold with automatic takeoff and landing.
– Headless mode, and one key return.
– Uses WL Drone app available on Google Play here and iTunes here
– Some jello in the video.
– Don’t fly this in the house. Auto takeoff will hit the ceiling. It’s meant for outdoors.
– App crashed during the flight, but can be restarted in flight.
– Proprietary battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.